Group Supervision For Team Coaches with David Clutterbuck
Time & Location
About the Event
In Group Team Coaching Supervision, we will have an opportunity to explore issues brought by coaches and related to working with teams. We will use a mixture of approaches, including where appropriate facilitated co-supervision, where group members can support each other. All the usual rules of confidentiality and co-caring apply!
We want to make these sessions affordable to coaches and considering the global economic situation we feel supervision support for coaches is priceless. David Clutterbuck is one of the original pioneers of modern coaching who is committed to making a difference around the world. He is willing to make an exclusive offer for coaches in the US and support spreading the word about the tremendous benefit of coaching supervision.
What do we offer:
- Group Supervision for Team Coaches, we will have an opportunity to explore issues brought by coaches and related to working with teams. We will use a mixture of approaches, including where appropriate facilitated co-supervision, where group members can support each other. All the usual rules of confidentiality and co-caring apply!
- Eight sessions per year starting September 2020 until July 2021
October 20th, 2020 at 9 am PST
December 11th, 2020 at 9 am PST
January 15th, 2021 at 9 am PST
March 1st, 2021 at 9 am PST
April 21st, 2021 at 9 am PST
June 1st, 2021 at 9 am PST
July 15th, 2021 at 9 am PST
- The group will start when we have a minimum of five people enrolled.
- Duration of the session 90 minutes
- For those of you who buy the full package $1600 will provide unlimited access to the Coaching and Mentoring Resource – a library of hundreds of practical briefings, tools and techniques.
- We understand that some of you may not be able to commit to the dates and time for all the sessions, that's why we offer a Drop-In option for $240.
- Payment plans are available. Please. contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect:
The supervisee agrees to:
- Bring current cases to the session
- Maintain a learning log from supervision, which can be used in your submission for accreditation
- Embrace differences of opinion, values, techniques and styles in a non-judgemental way within the group supervision.
- Raise either privately with the Supervisor or collectively with the group, any potential conflicts of interest that impact upon your development.
- The call will be recorded for your development we will check at the end of the call if you would rather we deleted the recording. If it is agreed the recording shall be kept, each member of the group will receive access to a copy of the recording too. It should not be shared further and should be deleted no later than two months from the date of the call.
- Provide considered feedback to the supervisor – making this a two-way learning relationship
The supervisor will:
- Provide the three key elements of supervision – formative, normative and restorative
Both parties agree that:
- Supervision is a confidential relationship for both supervisee and supervisor. The supervisor will not disclose the content of supervision conversations, except when a) this is required under their duty of care or b) in general terms and anonymously when undertaking their own supervision. From time to time, the supervisor may use situations arising in supervision to generate case studies for coach education, but these will never be identifiable and will typically be an amalgam of several situations.
- We will undertake group supervision sessions virtually, at least six times a year.
- We will do an initial review of how things are going at the end of the first session and at subsequent times throughout the relationship (at least once annually).
Ethical codes and practice
As an accredited Master Practitioner Supervisor with the EMCC and through a post-graduate certificate in coaching and mentoring supervision with Oxford Brookes I subscribe to the ethical code of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) – now incorporated into the Global Code of Ethics. I have professional liability insurance, continuing professional development and coach supervision. The EMCC operates a complaints procedure, should you have serious concerns about my practice please contact the EMCC at: http://www.globalcodeofethics.org/
Our team will send you a preparation and reflection guide for our sessions, to maximize the experience. I welcome all written or verbal evaluations as feedback is crucial to my development.
- 8 Sessions Package$1,600$1,6000$0