One Backlog For Multiple Stakeholders
Time & Location
About the Event
How well does your Agile team do with backlog prioritization when dealing with multiple key stakeholders? You are invited for a reality check with Bryan Pearson and Vanya Koonce in an hour-long session.
1. What we will cover in the first twenty minutes:
- Pain points teams experience when dealing with multiple stakeholders
- The difference between your Stakeholder’s backlog & the working backlog
- Funnel into a single backlog - this is critical!
- Who is responsible for what?
- Who is accountable?
- When your working backlog is ready
2. Ten minutes discussion between Bryan and Vanya around the broader application to this approach and transferring knowledge from one industry to another.
3. Thirty minutes Q&A.